Welcome to the Center for Breakthrough Thinking
Do you think like a leader?
Do you lead breakthrough innovations or merely manage change?
Do you find strategic solutions or just solve problems?
The Center for Breakthrough Thinking provides ways for you to develop such breakthroughs! We give you a different way of thinking, Thinking Excellence,℠ to develop breakthroughs in all parts of your organization and in your other activities.
The concepts are simple:
- Three foundational questions about uniqueness, purposeful information, and systems
- Four process questions that consist of a phased approach for tackling any issue – people involvement, expanding purposes, future solution, and living solution
- Three creativity questions for each process question – list ideas, organize them, and decide
It’s how these concepts are put together in a holistic framework that comprises the Thinking Excellence℠ essence of what leaders do – the methods we synthesized from years of research on how they tackle the issues and make better and faster decisions!
Its not what you know…its how you use it!
What kinds of breakthroughs do you want?
In your life
- Career path
- Kitchen Layout
- Child needing help with learning
In your organization
- Creative Problem Solving
- Strategic planning
- Conflict management
- Management systems design
- Organizational learning
- Business strategy development
In your job
- Setting up a meeting
- Arranging a filing
- Preparing correspondence
- Developing a leadership mindset
In your community
- Running a homeowners assocation
- Setting up a tennis tournament
- Getting a stop light at busy intersection
Live On-line Breakthrough Thinking workshops
Do you want more help with Breakthrough Thinking? Join us for a four part on-line seminar. Each part is 90 minutes of interactive video with George Hathaway and Gerald Nadler.
These are not the traditional “webinars.” Rather thay are two way interactive video based seminars that replicate what happens in a classroom based workshop. We are limiting the attendance to a maximum of 20 in order to maximize two way interaction and take advantage of the latest in video technology.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.